Paddy's Father's Day
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR RECEIVE AN INCENTIVE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING AN INCENTIVE.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
INTERNET ACCESS AND AN INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. A VENMO ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM INCENTIVE.
Program Overview: The Paddy's Father's Day Program (“Program”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on June 20, 2021 and ends on the earlier of either 11:59:59 PM EDT on June 20, 2021 or when sponsor has distributed one-hundred incentives, whichever comes first (“Program Period”). The Program is sponsored by Sazerac Company, Inc. 10101 Linn Station Rd. Suite 400, Louisville, KY 40223 (“Sponsor”). Eligible participants (as defined below) are invited to call their father or father figure and post a photo, video, or screenshoot of the call on Facebook or Instagram (“Social Channels”) during the Program Period in order to receive $5.00 US through an electronic payment method of Sponsor’s choice, as more fully described below.
Eligibility: This Program is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories or possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Directors, officers, employees, and agents of Sponsor and any retail licensees, authorized licensees, wholesale licensees, distributors, and each of their respective parent, sister, affiliates, subsidiaries, and all other corporations, partnerships, or other legal entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Program, and the immediate families of such persons, and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are ineligible to earn an Incentive (as defined below) in this Program. This Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
How to Earn an Incentive: The first one-hundred (100) eligible individuals who complete all of the following steps will earn one (1) Incentive:
- Call your father or your self identified father figure;
- Record or take a photo or video of your conversation (“Recording”);
- Choose a Social Channel to post your Recording as follows:
- Instagram: Log into your Instagram account, which must be public and following @paddywhiskey. Post your Recording on Instagram during the Program Period using the hasthag #giveaway and tagging the @paddywhiskey Instagram Account (“Required Tags”).
- Facebook: Visit Sponsor’s Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/PaddyIrishWhiskeyGlobal, view the post inviting people to participate in the Program and then follow the instructions in the post to complete the activity required to earn an Incentive. The required activity will be detailed in the post and will require you to comment with your Recording during the Program Period.
If you are one of the first one-hundred (100) to post a Recording as detailed above, Sponsor will respond to your post with a comment that includes a link. Visit the link and enter your: name, address, date of birth, link to your Social Channel profile where you posted your Recording, Venmo username, and review and accept the terms.
Incentive: “Incentive” consists solely of one (1) payment of $5.00 USD via direct deposit to one of the following electronic banking apps to each verified participant: Venmo. Limit 1 Incentive per person. Incentive redemption is subject to review and verification. Sponsor reserves the right to provide an alternate incentive of equal value if any factor outside its control makes it impossible to fulfill the Incentive as described or materially affects its ability to do so.
Submission Requirements: In addition to the representations and warranties above, each post must also comply with the following:
- Posts must meet the technical and content requirements of Facebook (available at www.facebook.com) or Instagram (available at https://www.instagram.com), as applicable.
- Posts must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, libelous, disparaging, harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, hurtful of religious sentiments, or injurious to any party.
- Posts may not feature, mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trademark of any entity, third party individual, product or brand other than Paddy’s Irish Whiskey.
- Your post must be your own original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- The post may not have been previously published or distributed in any media, and may not have been entered in or won any previous sweepstakes, contest(s), or other promotion(s).
- Posts may not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
- Posts must not contain any personally identifiable information other than your user name as displayed on the Social Channel you use to post. Should you include personally identifiable information about yourself in your post, you acknowledge and agree that such information will be disclosed publicly, and you are solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
- You may not be, nor may include person(s) in your post who are represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor’s ability to display your post in any media form, or under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prevent Sponsor from being able to use the post worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without any payment or fee obligations.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any participant (and/or remove their comment or post) who makes a post that it believes violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing restrictions and requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Terms, or for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The decisions of Sponsor on all matters pertaining to the Program are final and binding.
License: As a condition of participation, participants agree that Sponsor shall have the right to use, copy, modify and make available the posts in connection with the operation, conduct, administration, and advertising of the Program and of Sponsor via communication to the public, including, but not limited to the right to make screenshots, photos, and video clips available to the public for promotional and publicity purposes. Furthermore, by participating in the Program and/or accepting an Incentive, each participant grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) to Sponsor the perpetual right to use their name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Program, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
General Rules and Limitations of Liability: As a condition of taking any step to participate, you agree to these Terms. Void where prohibited and if participation is not properly completed through legitimate channels. Sponsor is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected activity, submission, or other participation-related materials or Incentives or if any contact information does not work or is changed. Subject to applicable law, any questions relating to participation or the Incentive will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole discretion and its decisions about any related matter will be final and binding. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, act of God, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program or any portion thereof at any time, and for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to distribute Incentives from eligible posts received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Program or acts in violation of these Terms or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Release: By participating in the Program, participants agree to release Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., PayPal, Inc., and Square, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Program. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in administration of the Program or distribution of the Incentives. A participant may be prohibited from participating in this Program if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that they have attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of this Program by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other participants, Released Parties, or associated entities.
Privacy: By participating in this Program, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transmission of your submitted personal data by Sazerac Company, Inc. and its affiliated companies for the purposes of conducting this Program, including analyzing any related feedback or results. Any personal data collected is subject to applicable data protection laws and Sazerac’s Data Policy (https://www.sazerac.com/privacy-policy.html).
Sponsor: This Program is sponsored and administered by Sazerac Company, Inc. PayPal, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and Square, Inc. are not affiliated with this Program. Reference to third parties in connection with the Incentives and/or third-party websites, products, or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with Sponsor or this Program.